Hi Rajesh,

 Interesting, I would like to read the rest of the poem!

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Asudani, Rajesh
Sent: 15 December 2011 04:56
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Dating

Well on a serious note, visual ability or otherwise does matter in such
matters.
So, it would be good if we can discuss it from that angle.
I have observed that the fact  that we are not hundred percent independent
in our outings, and the girl has naturally to assist us, affects social
outlook.
For ex. firstly, the girl herself may come to feel it something other than
or less than a date, and so, the quality of relationship matters.
Another challenge is to make intentions clear, as more often than not, eyes
are the primary medium for expressing romantic intent.

Sahir has said:
Kaun kahta hai, muhhabat ki Zuban hoti hai, Ye hakikat to nigahon se bayan
hoti hai..
However, we have to change this and I have replied to him in a prolonged
poem which begins like:

Ham ye kahte hain muhhabat ki zuban hoti hai.
Ye hakikat kyaa nigahon se bayaan hoti hai???