From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Dr Jalaja
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 8:56 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Need help

Hello all,
    I am Dr. Jalaja working in Kerala Govt. Health services .In march one of
higher official came to my institution and told that there is a complaint about
my handwritten prescription . I informed that I am suffering from RP and the DC
is produced before Govt. But instead of listening she shouted and harassed
me in front of the patients mentioning the disability. She took away some of
the office records without giving any receipt and I complained the matter
to her higher authority.Till date I didn't received any letter from the
superior officer. I am having a DC Which is valid for 5 yrs. Now I got a
communication
from DIRECTOR asking me to appear before the medical board without saying any
reason . The expense for this comes to around 500 rs. which is to be met
by me I want an opinion in this regard . Till date there is no complaint about
my diagnosis and treatment. The handwritting is corrected and now I am giving
the prescriptions in printed form. I need suggestions from the  members of the
grp.
        Thanks and regards------    Dr.Jalaja

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.