but what about the orders issued illegally? I think she can ask those detail information even without RTI act without spending fees for information and waiting for 30 days and then waiting before the information commission (if the information is not given) for the case to come to hearing.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jaison Bellarmine" <jaisonay...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: "Jalaja" <jalajakumar...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Need help

I think when the order is issued we have to obey it. But its why and how can be sought through right to information. You can also use the same regarding the documents taken by the officer. You should not have permitted her to take the documents with out giving proper reciepts.
With regards
Jaison Bellarmine-----Original message-----