Hai!
Salman, I have a very good suggestion for you at this time.
In your first mail u wrote that there is a difference of 7,000 Rupees
between a model preloaded win 7 professional and with out win 7.
Thats fine either of these you perchase, but one thing came to my mind
that you are going to pay 7 thousand rupees for a window for which you
are going to have nontranspherable license, I mean to say that
preloaded windows can not be transphered to another system in future
in case you need to change the machine, one thing and you will have
only one version that 32 bit. Secondly if you perchase retale version
of windows 7 professional then you will have two benifits:
1. you will get two CD, one of 32 bit and another 64 bit.
2. This licence will be transpherable since you will having CD for the same.
The benifit of the retale version is that you can any time transpher
the licence to any machine in future.
The price of win 7 professional is 10,000 rupees and for windows 7
ultimate is 11,000.
Calculatively you have to pay 4 thousands rupees extra in comparison
to preloaded windows and you will get:
1. both verson of windows 7, viz. 32, and 64 bit in professional and
ultimate both.
2. You will be able to transpher the lisance any time.

In my view its not a wise idea to perchase laptop with preloaded
windows 7. Go for a dos machine and then take any decision.
Even I did not hear any one using H.P Probook working, but H.P claims
that their system are not prone to technical malfunctioning.
Lenovo thinkpad is known for its robust and rugged use, I can only
give u advice against that at this time untill I have any one using
probook.

On 12/19/11, Salman Raafay <salmanraa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Umesha sir as u discussed that u used for three years thinkpad of T
> searies. as I know that T searies is more expensive and durable in
> comparison to edge searies, what happened to your that t searies
> thinkpad that it could run only for 3 years?
> Even a consumer searies laptop may work easely for 3 or four years!
> what is the benifit of using thinkpad in this situation.
>

> On 12/19/11, Salman Raafay <salmanraa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have checked that thinkpad and probook are of same price more or
>> less in same configuration. The model which u told that is Edge 420
>> DUQ is for 46 thousands, but comes with win 7, 64 bit, however there
>> are other models which are coming with 32 bit, like 2RQ, 2SQ, and BPQ,
>> with I5 processors. I think I will have to do my homework compairing
>> these all with probook.
>> I would like to request members if any one using probook searies of
>> H.P, please share their experiences.
>>
>> On 12/17/11, Umesha Economics <umesha....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> dear Salman,
>>> frankly I don't have experience of probook series nor I have seen any
>>> person
>>> working with it. I have just heard it from the HP customer care people. I
>>> don't think you can get the same configuration as in HP in thinkpads for
>>> the
>>> same rate. I am not sure. please cross check. hope fellow members in the
>>> list give their experience on probooks.
>>>
>>> Umesha

LL.M candidate
 at Faculty of Law in University of Delhi