From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Zujar Shabbir
Kanchwala
Sent: 21 December 2011 15:31
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Excel again

Check the state of ScrollLock on your system. Toggle it to Off state.
You should be able to navigate with arrow keys and also select specific text
in a cell in Edit mode.

For JAWS to speak column titles, place the cursor in the row containing
heading/titles and press CTRL+ALT+INSERT+C. You would hear JAWS say
something like: "Setting Column Titles row range to N", where N is the row
number. Now JAWS would speak column titles automatically.

--
Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!