On 12/30/11, Sujit Karmakar <karmakar.suj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think Abacus is also very useful gadget to types/note telephone and mobile
> numbers like Taylor Frame.
>
> Sujit Karmakar +9007326573

>>> reached. Smile!
>>> 2. Also it would be useful to design in a way that if more than one
>>> person
>>> visit the place, more such portable parts could be configured with a
>>> particular installed piece. Or, the system uses a single protocol, so
>>> that
>>> if I have the portable one, and I visit a friend or an organisation which
>>> has installed this device on their gate, it can direct me.
>>> 3. Developing the wish list further, could it be possible that the
>>> portable
>>> part gives the first indication when I am say 50 metres away from the
>>> door,
>>> and then it keeps announcing the remaining distance in feet/metres as I
>>> approach it. Or it could beep faster as I approach.
>>> 4. If this vibrates as well, would be useful to deaf-blind people too.
>>>
>>> As I think more, I am wondering - Doesn't such a product/technology
>>> already
>>> exists?
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> Pranay.

In Delhi there is place called Bhagirath Place in Chandni Chawk area
which is famous for Electric and Electronic goods market, here I had
seen Remote Controlled Calling bell which can operate from 50 meters
with the help of remote, the price was between Rs.200 and Rs.400/ this
would be very good device for locating the actuel place for Visually
Impaired persons.