Dear All:

Several months ago we had a lengthy discussion about independent mobility.
During that discussion I said I would make available a document with detailed
explanations of effective cane travel and other related topics.  Due to a
number of delays the document did not get posted as intended nor was it
available at the Trivandrum meeting also as planned.

Below, is a dropbox link to the document which was originally written by Tom
Bickford but contains extensive notation by me about how the concepts can be
applied to those of us living in developing countries, including India.
Unfortunately, it has not been formatted correctly for printing but someone can
take that on if they wish.

The link, which can be pasted into your browser,  is below:
Jean Parker

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3611922/CARE%20AND%20FEEDING%20OF%20THE%20LONG%20WHITE%20CANE.docx