Hi:

I am glad you like the document and find it helpful. Also, many thanks for the format changes.
Jean

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamsh...@gmail.com>
To: "Jean Parker" <radiofore...@gmail.com>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 5:41 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] care and feeding of the long white cane

Hi Jean Parker,

Seems like a wonderful document on mobility for everyone, especially
for people like me who are still hesitating to take up independent
mobility.  It's only recently that I have realised that white cane is
as useful and important as a screen reading software.  Hoping to see
more white cane users on the road after reading documents like this.

The document is in  Office 2007 format.  Since some  of our friends
are still using Office 2003, I have converted it and uploaded a doc
version at

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gmzvlr