Thankyou Nazrulhuda sir,

In light of what you have informed us here, I would urge all AI
members to verify the information before posting on this forum,
because it can happen that some of us, relying on the information
provided, could act upon it.
Hence, due care should be taken while posting anything and in cases
where anyone is not sure of the authenticity of the information he or
she is posting, a remark should be mentioned at the top of it, stating
that the information provided under is not verified.

Thankyou