Sir please call me on my mobile i will help u. Uhave a rite to use debit card
internet banking and cheque book. Rbi is verry clear about it. My mobile no.
9884028675

-original message-
Subject: [AI] i have a some clarification during the bank exams and creating
accounts in bank
From: BIJORNE <bijorne...@gmail.com>
Date: 20.02.2012 07:45

Hello I am bijorne from Chennai.

I tried to to creat an account in i.o.b bank.

But the bank manager was told me we won't give atm card but you can creat an
account in this bank. If you want to widraw the money you have to come
directly.

After that I tried to create an joined account in the same branch the
manager was told me the same thing.

But now I was create a joined account with my mother another branch in
i.o.b. bank.

In that bank manager also did not give atm card first after some days only
he was accepted to give an atm card. But he did not give separate account.

But I want to create individual account.

Is there any solusion in this problem?

And another thing is if we write any bank exams they are asking the scribes
below 60 persentage in marks 10th standad.

But now a days there is no persons below 60 persentage in 10th standad.

In every exams they are asking the same criteria is there any solusion in
this problem?

Please send me some ideas about these 2 problems.

Thanks your's bijorne.