To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:39 PM
Subject: [AI] a ribbon problem in excel

Friends I am facing a strange problem regarding m s excel 2007. It is regarding ribbons. When I minimize the ribbons by pressing application key then I am able to use the short cut key like alt+h, o. for formatting the cell height, etcetra. But it does not read the ribbon shortcuts like when you are on coppy option then it should read ctrl + c. and when I uncheck the minimize the option then it reads shortcut keys but for example if I press alt+h, o. to go to cell format then after pressing alt+h and then o instead of going to format it types the letter o in the active cell.

Now I want the jaws to announce the shortcut while navigating through ribbon and it should alouve me to access me the shortcut key commands. It is the problem with only excel and all other application like word and powerpoint works very well. For your better understanding I am using x.p.