Dear Access India Friends,

ice to know about the rally but this is not the first rally of its
kind in Pune.  There was a similar rally held where we had
participated from Mumbai and some of our friends from Gujarat were
also present.  I had won the navigational rally.   This is just for
your information.

Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,
Cell: 9987550614