From: Ketan Kothari
Sent:  22.02.2012, 9:13  am
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Cc: jnuvision
Subject: Re: [AI] For the 1st time, car rally for visually impaired in Pune

Dear Access India Friends,

ice to know about the rally but this is not the first rally of its
kind in Pune.  There was a similar rally held where we had
participated from Mumbai and some of our friends from Gujarat were
also present.  I had won the navigational rally.   This is just for
your information.

Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,
Cell: 9987550614