i also encounter such problem specially with office 2007 and 2010.
Apart from above given solution, you can try one more thing.
Try to turn off the jaws with insert+win+f4. And restart the jaws again.

On 2/22/12, Suman Dogra <sumanshar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Strange problem.  I think in this case only a pure guess solution can
> helpyou!!!
> One reason could be that your Excel would have gone out of focus. It
> happens usually while working on windows.  If this happens, you can
> use ALT+TAB to gain focus back to Excel.  You can also make changes to
> focus changes in the JAWS settings.  in that case JAWS informs you on
> loss of focus.
> or, you may find your sheets with the command cTRL+SHIFT+S.
> Or, with JAWS sometimes , it happens that when you loose the focus of
> the cell that you were working on, it becomes difficult to find the
> cell with data with ARROWS.  In that case you can use the command
> CTRL+SHIFT+D to list the cells with data for you.  Press ENTER on any
> of the item in the list and you will find your data.
>
> HTH
>
> Suman
>

> On 2/22/12, Silpa Mallipeddi <mallipeddi.si...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi All:
>>
>> I'm editing in an excel worksheet, but suddenly I'm not finding none
>> of the sheets.
>>
>> Using Win 7 64 bit and Excel 2007.
>>
>> But aI think the data is present.. because when I check the
>> properties, I find 32 KB.
>>
>> Thanks and regards,
>> Silpa.

"In the lonely path of broken dreams, Its the heaven that I am
searching for..
 All these stars seems dull to me, Its the moon that I
am searching for..
 There is a crowd around me at all times, Its a soul
that I am searching for..
 My life is like an endless road, Its a
destination that I m searching for..
Dont know what is it that I've
lost, Maybe it is ME that I am searching for...!"