Hi Umesha sir
automatic scanner is a little bit more accurate than manual one . it
includes an automatic document feader which can scann very very fast
and accurate . and Shona mam I got a chance to use versa once . it is
very portable and very nice and easy to use . I was impressed from its
performance because it was the first time when I saw a video magnifire
.
regards