From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Ajay Minocha
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 10:25 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] how a VI can be independent?

Hi sir,
yes it is true that in order to get your book scanned from that
scanner you will have to cut the book . and regarding your 2nd
question surely it has better resolution . I havn't seen that but some
body told me that it is like those modern photo copy machines . those
photo copy machines have a decent light . good light means good
picture . and milan who has suggested this thing to us he also gets
his accountency books scanned by that and the difference between
automatic and manual scanning is observed by him as well as me .
regards

On 2/29/12, Umesha Economics <umesha....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ajay Minocha,
> thank you. the automatic document feeder is useless for scanning books as I
> said in another thread since it use only loose sheets. but about accuracy,
> can you elaborate a bit more technically? is it with high resolution or any
> other thing?
>
> Umesha

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-7827188455
E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com
ajaymanu...@gmail.com
Skype : ajayminocha2

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.