hi avinash shahi i recommend to use facebook or twitter. we can brows the particular news paper/ e media profile and can post on their wall.

On 28-02-2012 18:27, avinash shahi wrote:
Hi Mr Vamshi
I meant, not this, but in future many more like this pieces should be
published in the mainstream Newspapers and journals. But its not easy
to get published anyway! untill members from our own community hold
power to allowing publishing of such beauties.