Hi,

In respect to your first problem, you have made some changes in your
talks settings.
First go to talks menu by pressing talks key plus * key, then press
right arrow two times to go to automation tab.
Here you have to make caller ID "no". This will allow your phone to ring.
If you want to make your talks speaks the caller's  name several
times, you need not to off the caller ID.
For this, Make changes in repeat caller ID.
This will solve your problem.