From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of GANDIGUDE SANTOSH
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 11:25 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Please give the answers of the questions

Dear All,
I am Visually Impaired Student.I Passed 12th(HSC) Science with
Physics,Chemistry,Biology & Mathematics.I secured 81.68% & 49% Marks in
10th(SSC) & 12th(HSC) Standard respectively.
My nearer University is Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada
University(SRTMU),Nanded.
My Family Income is 30,000 Rupees/Year.I will wish to do career in Science
Education & take Bachelors Degree in Science Branch.But I have some Problems in
Practicals of Science Subjects Such as Physics,Chemistry & Biology due to
Visual Impairment(Blindness).So,I ask some questions to you which is related to
Science Education of Visually Impaired(Blind) in Maharashtra.

1)Can I take admission to Science Graduate Education in Maharashtra?

2)Is the any Concession to do Science Practicals of Science Subjects for
Visually Impaired(Blind)?

3)Can I give any form of Science Practical Exams?

4)Is the any Exemption in Science Practicals?

5)Is the any rule to do science practicals in Science Education?

6)Is the any other rule,facilities &Concessions for Visually Impaired in
Maharashtra?

7)Is the any Concessions in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada
University(SRTMU),Nanded?

8)Is the any Concessions to Visually Impaired in any other
universities,Government Departments and Private Sectors of Maharashtra?

9)What are the Employment Opportunities for Visually Impaired(Blind) in India
especially Maharashtra?

10)What is the Contact detail & email address of Maharashtra Commissioner for
Persons with Disabilities,Government of Maharashtra?

11)Can any College made Science Practical lab accessible for me as Visually
Impaired Student in Maharashtra?

12)Which are the assestive devices available in Maharashtra for Visually
Impaired?

13)Please give the more helpful information,if possible.

I hope anyone will provide truth & helpful Information.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.