Dear Sir,
you please go through his questions. they are very general in nature and not specific to any problem. who is going to give such a comprehensive information? moreover, he also must do something on himself to get the information instead of simply posting the questions to the list where he can easily get the info. for example, the address and phone No. of his state's commissioner has been given by members from other states. the e-mail id is not available on the web. he can simply call to that office which is in his state and get the e-mail ID. but instead, he is posting the same question again.

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ravindra Jadhav" <ravikj...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, 26 March, 2012 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Please give the answers of the questions

o! He didn't get the proper anser of his question therefore he sent
the repeat mail to this group. So please understand to his problem.
I think so.

On 3/19/12, Umesha Economics <umesha....@gmail.com> wrote:
Mr. Santhosh,
it seems you want a whole lot of information at once. sorry nobody has such compiled information and no where you can get such information in one place. also it seems you ask general questions without any specific need in mind. I
have already answered one of your queries earlier and you have added the
same question in your present list. remember you had earlier asked for the
e-mail id of CPD of Maharashtra. I provided the name, regular mailing
address and phone number of the same after obtaining that information from
the CCPD web site. I also gave you the address of that web page and asked
you to get the e-mail ID by making a telephone call to that office. you have
not done that and asking the same question again causing the traffic and
wasting the time of other members in answering your questions repeatedly. I know another member has given the same answer. what respect do you have for the time of other members in the list? keep in mind that most of the members if not all are busy in their own work and it consume at least some of their time to answer your queries. fortunately many of us are happy in providing answers and solutions out of our knowledge and experience despite this time limit. but it is quite natural any one feels unhappy if his effort and work become wasted. I doubt what challenge you can take in science education if you are not able to get the e-mail ID of your commissioner by just making a
phone call. sorry moderator, I could not control my anger.

Umesha