Hey there,

I won't be able to answer your first question as I don't use Yahoo.
But, as far as FB is concerned, what exactly do you mean when you say
that it's not working?
I always use the mobile site, as I find it very accessible, and it
helps me to use all the features that I like to their full potential.
But I believe that the main site is also somewhat accessible, though
not as much as the mobile site.