From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Tanya
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 9:45 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Question about Yahoo and FB

Hey all,

Hope all is well with you. I have a problem with Yahoo mail. How does one
set a signiture for the outgoing mail, using the mobile version of Yahoo? I
checked in the settings link, but there doesn't seem to be anything for
signiture and stuff. Please let me know. Also, is there a problem with
Facebook? I am able to use the mobile version, but not the regular one.

Have a great weekend and keep smiling.

Cheers,

Tanya