Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 01:01:34 +0530

From: "Sameer" <sala...@aim.com>

To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>

Subject: [AI] Braille Scrabble

Dear Friends,

Kindly inform me if anyone is using a Braille Scrabble set - where the
letter tiles have braille notations. I am planning to purchase such a set &
want information about it's availability, cost & other related details.

Also, I want to know whether the letter tiles have letters printed on them
in addition to braille notations to enable sighted persons to play along
with blind family members.

Thanking you all in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards

Mr. Sameer Latey

Mumbai, India