From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Amiyo Biswas
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 8:59 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Regarding Extra Time in Examinations under UGC Rules.

Yes, the Burdwan university will not agree to the draft policy. They are
showing some documents which do not categorically say that vh examinees are
eligible for scribe and extra time. However, the candidate today contacted
the Kolkata office of UGC. They said that they cannot do anything except for
NET. When the Delhi office was contacted, they asked her to contact Some
Chadda, Joint Secretary. His contact number is available on the UGC site. I
could not locate the Joint Secretary's contact number on the site. Can you
help?

Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: +91-9433464329