hello,
yes, you are right. many of us are confused regarding this ishue. On
one hand, special reserved seats are given for vi in diffrent states,
and on other hand, no list of cut off marks for PWD. If somebody is
eligible to apply for BOB interview as ST, SC or Gen categories,
what's surety we will be invited for interview also?

pasting some notes which has been given advertise of BOB. pls,
explain. I don't know whether it is connected our ishue or not.
list of 1 items
 Candidates belonging to `Reserved Category, including Persons with
Disabilities, for which no reservation has been announced, are free to
apply for vacancies.

Bijal.