Has anybody jolted CCPD about this so far?

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Amit Bhatt
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 3:59 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Cumplaint about bank of baroda clerk recruitment project2012

No, this is not the case. BOB has mentioned the vacancies for PWD as well,
but the cut off marks are not set for us! This is why the people have raised
their concern, not the other way around.
BOB has mentioned differennt cut off marks for every state.
Here in Delhi, SC: 158, ST: 145, OBC: 164 and general: 172. Surprisingly no
cut off is given for PWD. It means a person with disability belong to a
general  category will have to follow the cut off criteria of 172 marks! and
so as the same case with PWD belonging to SC/ST and OBC's.
So, this time BOB has introduced a new idea of not providing the enough
opportunities to persons with disabilities.
Seems banks are now trying to be doubly diligent in the method of creating
new barriers for persons with disabilities specially after the removal of
unnecessary ristrictions of hard Scribe norms.

Regards,

Amit Bhatt