Only when that unwanted thing enters your mouth !(Smile)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phen Varghese" <phenvargh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] It's all about using a fork for Mohit the Dork!

Hi,

I have one question that is if we eat with  spoones or forks then how
will we notice if some unwanted substance is there in the food like
stones or hair of a person which falls in the food or something like
that?
What i do is when I get some substance like that I notice only when it
is brought near my tung.
So to avoid this what should we do ?
Is there some tool which comes along with the spoon or fork to
understand before eating?
Please sudjest something  before sudjesting please sit back and think
about this .

Regard's,

Phen