Dear Aamir,

Can you please tell us how to use the DOPDF to attain
the batch processing task.

Regards,

Kiran

On 08-04-2012, aamir
ansari wrote:

> hi but you can use DOPDF it's a very accessable
software to convert
> bulk word files in to PDF it keeps all the
diagrams and graphics in

Bellarmine wrote:

>> Hai friend, please upload and provide the link.
With thanks & regards Jaison Bellarmine-----Original message----- From:
ki...@vaugle.co.in [1] Sent: 2012:04:07, 5:31 pm To: Accessindia;
Asudani, Rajesh Subject: [AI] Batch converting Bulk doc files to PDF
Dear Rajesh and all AI members, Further to Rajesh Ji's Request of
needing a program to convert the documents in bulk to PDF, I am glad to
inform you that the routine is complete and am ready to give the same to
you. The following are the things that are needed. 1. JDK needs to be
installed. 2. JRE needs to be installed. 3. Open office needs to be
installed on the system. 4. The convert program needs to be run ( it is
purposefully kept as a command line interface). Features: Batch
processing of all the DOC files in a folder to respective pdf's. Most
important thing is it supports unicode fonts. maintains all the layouts
of diagrams, images without changing any parameters of the original
file(Tested on various samples). Non Commercial and free. Processing
time per conversion is 2 - 3 seconds. How it works. there is a
subordinate Program that runs and creates a .BAT file with the path name
and filename of all the files that are to be converted in the given
directory appending to the .BAT file. where the first word "convert.exe"
is a constant and the file name and path name for input and output are
dynamically appended to the bat file in the first phase. EG:-
convert.exe "C:test1.doc" (space) "c:test1.pdf"; convert.exe
"C:test2.doc" (space) "c:test2.pdf"; convert.exe "C:test3.doc" (space)
"c:test3.pdf" this is the way that BAt file looks like populating all
the names from the program and executing it all simultaneously. I can
put all this on a CD and courier it to you as the openoffice
Installation is 156 MB. with the release notes and the Installer.
Alternatively if you install all 3 components i can upload the program
to the dropbox and send the link on the same. This program is just 3 MB
in size. Further more similar operations can be carried out on
.xls,.rtf,.txt to .PDF Kind Regards Kiran S Deshpande Pune Search for
old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/ [2] To
with the subject unsubscribe. To change your subscription to digest mode
or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at
[4] Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/ [5] To
with the subject unsubscribe. To change your subscription to digest mode
or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at
[7]

> Search for old postings at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/ [9]

unsubscribe send a message to
> accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
[10]
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to
digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page
at

[11]

Links:
------