From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Adhimoolam
Vetrivel Murugan
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 5:10 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] two technical questions

Hi all,

I don't usually use audio editing software, but I need to urgently
convert an audio tape in to mp3 or wav by using my PC. I am unable to
make my line-in to work. Any suggestion on this matter? Second, How do
I move to a specific item in a compobox without activating the link
associated with it? I am using JAWS 13.

Thanks.

Vetri.