From: Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan
Sent:  10/04/2012, 7:57  pm
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] two technical questions

As for as my first problem goes, I don't see the option to increase
the volume for line-in under volume control. Rather I see only two
devices namely the microphone and the sound card being listed as
recording/playback devices respectively. what am I missing out here? I
am also using windows 7 32 bit. and thanks for answering my second
question and I shall try it out.

Vetri.