Hello friends, a VI teacher can substitute the blackboard with
multymedia equipments such as computer and projecter. We can use
computer to type instead of writing in the blackboard and it can be
projected by using projecter. Powerpoint also can be used.

On 4/14/12, Praful Vyas <prafulnv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any judgment with you?

>>> working. and prepared 148 pages negative report against the blind people