Mr. Mujtaba shared a very useful information, the process he shared
would help the user to create their own shortcuts.

I've done the same with Google Crome. I simply type 'google' in run
to launch 'google crome'.

With the above process, we can make the shortcuts of other applications.
how it would be launch skype from run.

I know the process, but don't know the simplest way to explain, thank
Mr. Mujtaba.
Keep Sharing....

On 4/17/12, Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala <zujarbri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here are some more:
>
> powerpnt  = Microsoft Powerpoint
> msaccess = Microsoft Access
> outlook = Microsoft Outlook (if configured then it opens Outlook with focus
> on the fefault folder else runs the configuration wizard)
> iexplore = Internet Explorer (new window with default page)
> firefox = Mozilla Firefox (new window with default page)
> devenv = Visual Studio with Startup page
> explorer = Windows Explorer with focus on My Documents
> <DriveLetter>: = Windows Explorer with the specified drive open.
> <DriveLetter> is the drive present on the computer like C, D, E, etc.
> %temp% = Windows Explorer with Temp folder open.
> services.msc = Windows applet for managing services on the computer.
> cmd = Command Prompt
>
> Best Regards,
> Zujar
>
> An optimist laughs to forget while a pessimist forgets to laugh...

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.