----- Original Message -----
From: Amit Bhatt
To: sayeveryth...@sayeverything.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 5:13 PM
Subject: New update information on Google accessaibility

      New update information

      Accessibility improvements to Google Calendar, Google Docs and Google
Sites

      We've recently made some accessibility enhancements to Google Calendar,
Google Docs and Google Sites. Improvements have been made in keyboard shortcuts
and support for screen readers among other items.

      Google Calendar: Google Calendar now has new keyboard shortcuts and
better screen reader support for our blind users. Members of the blind
community can now use JAWS, VoiceOver and ChromeVox to manage your calendars,
create and edit events or simply browse your events.

      Google Docs and Google Sites: New keyboard shortcuts and better screen
reader support with support for two screen readers: JAWS and ChromeVox.

      Editions included:
      Google Apps, Google Apps for Business, Government and Education

      For more information:
      Google Calendar:
http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/improved-accessibility-for-google.html
      Google Docs and Sites:
http://googledocs.blogspot.com/2011/09/improved-accessibility-in-google-docs.html
      Accessibility: http://www.google.com/accessibility/

      New look on the way for Gmail, Calendar, Docs and Sites! Find out more at
whatsnew.googleapps.com/new-look

      whatsnew.googleapps.com
      Get these product update alerts by email
      Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates

      You are subscribed to email updates from Google Apps update alerts
      To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. Email delivery