From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Saji Mathews
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 2:28 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Fw: New update information on Google accessaibility

The update is of Sep.2011.  Google Docs is still not accessible.
Nither the Documents nor the Spread sheet is accessible.  Onle the
Google Calender is.....

----
>       Accessibility improvements to Google Calendar, Google Docs and
Google

http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/improved-accessibility-for-google.html
>       Google Docs and Sites:

http://googledocs.blogspot.com/2011/09/improved-accessibility-in-google-docs
.html
>       Accessibility: http://www.google.com/accessibility/
>
>       New look on the way for Gmail, Calendar, Docs and Sites! Find out
more
> at whatsnew.googleapps.com/new-look
>
>       whatsnew.googleapps.com
>       Get these product update alerts by email
>       Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates
>

>       You are subscribed to email updates from Google Apps update alerts
>       To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. Email
> delivery powered by Google
>       Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610

please

Saji Mathews
Manager(Commercial)
Food Corporation of India