From: Mohit Shah Shah
Sent:  02.05.2012, 4.53  pm
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Applying toothpaste

Hi all,

I am back with another question.
Many of you might think that I ask these questions just for fun, but
trust me, I ask them because this is the best place for me to get real
and honest answers.
And I firmly believe that every visually impaired person has had these
questions in his/her mind at some point, but most of us are too shy to
ask such things openly.

So, my question is this: How can I ensure that while applying
toothpaste on my brush, no squiggles of paste unintentionally get
dropped and make the whole place messy?
Also, how can I make sure  that I've brushed my teeth properly and correctly?
I have a strange and insane habit of brushing my teeth thrice to
ensure that nothing remains behind and everything gets covered.
This often leads to immense wastage of toothpaste and leaves behind
even more squiggles of paste.
So, please guide me in this matter.

You can mail me off-list if you don't wanna talk about this publicly.

Controversially yours,
Mohit