Mohit,
I use the paste which is very very thick so there is no possibility of
drops and wastage. I don't use this trick, but how would be the idea
to apply the paste on clean finger and then put it on your front
teeth, and After it, Start brushing with a wet but not soaked brush?
Also, after proper brushing, I massage my gums and and teeth with a
wet and clean finger so it gives me the idea of cleanliness of my
teeth. I hope you understand what I want to convey.
---
Akhilesh Kumar Dahiya,
Advocate.
Mobile: +91 9818798780