From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Surendra
Salgaonkar)
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 7:16 PM
To: accessindia; KB; sayeverything
Subject: [AI] 15 minutes chimes.

 Dear ones &  enthusiast,
 Today i want to share some kind of emotions which I have about my father's
last gift given to me.  Yes my seiko wall clock.
In 1979 1st clock bing brought to our house which was 30 minutes chimes but
it was manually worked. The hands were too long and I could touch and feel
the figure out the time.
Then my father brought this clock which i am talking about. It use to have
15 minutes chimes  now the problem is this clock is under repair and seiko
does not have its service center. And i do not want to give it just like
dat, as my emotions attach to it. Now you only tel me what to do???
Thank you & good luck!
Surendra Salgaonkar
 Mobile,+919867645933
Phone,02226473918