Hi friends, when ever I visit any page where password is required
there a message continuously appears which asks that do u want to
remember password or something like that. I am using Mozilla 8 with
jaws 12. Another problem I am facing in Mozilla that while composing
the mail, if I read it then at every misspelled word it repeatedly
says "misspelled, misspelled" which annoys me, but it doesn't suggest
any spelling suggestion. Please do tell me how to get rid from these
problems in mozilla.

--
LL.M candidate
 at Faculty of Law in University of Delhi