From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Shreyas N Reddy
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 5:32 PM
To: accessindia
Cc: vip-comme...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AI] regarding my ICSE board exam result

hi all
I am little delighted to tell that my ICSE exam results were revealed.
I got 81% in my ICSSE board exam. I am sorry to tell this that I got
very less marks in Math as I told u all before only that the paper was
not too compatible for me but the past is past. I am little frustrated
but my parents r very happy with the marks I have got. They told me
that it is really great to study and pass in ICSE board.
I am the topper in my school in commerce for 10th grade.
I got 94 marks in commercial studies. So should see as I will get more
percentage as in ICSE they take into consideration top 5 subjects
only.
If that is the case, I will be more than happy...
I am telling u all this that if there is any 9th grader who is doing
is ICSE syllabus, I beg him that not to take math in 10th grade as the
board is too rigid for blind people & especially for math.

--
in regards
Shreyas Nagaraj Reddy