hello,
beginning of  congratulation messages on the list  don't know how many
still be coming? do i have to keep opening these mails any more?
thanks,
mukesh.

On 5/20/12, sr mittal <srmit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations
>
> Mittal

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller