everything is fine here. i am just typing station code and filling all the required information by moving through tab and getting availability.

thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "RAJ VASWANI" <mr.rajvasw...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 6:55 PM
Subject: [AI] problem in checking the seat Availability on indianrail.gov.in

Dear group members,

As the subject line says, I am facing a problem in checking the seat
Availability for any train on indianrail.gov.in. Whenever I try to do this, it says that destination station can not be left blank or sometimes it says: source station can not be left blank.

However I've checked the all data always before clicking on the get status button. there is nothing missing in any column.

Kindly do inform me that how can I overcome from this strange problem?

Hope to hear from anyone of you shortly.

Thanks