Hi dear!

You don't put the station codes, you just select the station from the
list.  I am sending you the link, use this to check the availability,
its working.  If you still feel problem, contact me of the list to
avoid rush.

http://www.indianrail.gov.in/between_Imp_Stations.html

On 6/9/12, bhawani shankar verma <bsvermad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> everything is fine here. i am just typing station code and filling all the
> required information by moving through tab and getting availability.
>
> thanks.

WITH BEST REGARDS FROM

SACHIT KUMAR SAHRAWAT

PHONE :
+919868849358, +919968849358, +919311341180 and +911123903420.

E-MAIL :
sirsac...@gmail.com     sachitsahra...@gmail.com    sachit...@yahoo.com

SKYPE :
SACHITSIR