this may be design mate in ahmadabad.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala" <zujarbri...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Satya meya Jayate

I felt good watching this episode covering disability on the show, I
felt it could have covered more like sports and disability, attitude
of disabled towards society, etc. Not every disabled has a positive
outlook towards the society, there are people who just expect a
positive and inclusive behavior from others but do not give a thought
to their own contribution/responsibilities. Also isn't it unfair to
just present cases of people who have excelled their fields of work? I
didn't like seeing no cases of strugglers or little success on the
show. It was kind of painting a rosy picture about disabled, it's true
that many people overcome their disability and do remarkably well but
telling that every disabled would attain the same level of success
sounds exaggerating to me.

Can someone help me with the name of the organization whose CEO and
disabled folks were connected on the show through 3G network - the one
where there are about 270 disabled folks in the organization.

Also, the number was announced more than once and it's 5782711.

A special thanks to Ketan and Krishnakant for representing visually
challenged with such a positive attitude and an impressive manner.