From: mahesh bhagwat
Sent:  16/06/2012, 11:48  am
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] how can i send the same masage to the members in a same group by
using e63 handset?

dear friends i have a group of disable in my mobile. I want to send
same masage to evry member but i am anable to do so because in add
recipiant i never found the name of that group. I wish to forward the
same masage which got from some one. It is about employment
opportunity to 12th passed and computer litrate blind. How can send
this masage? Please guide me. Thanks in advance, your friend, mahesh.