hi guys,

here you go withcertain website providing the relevant services,
<http://moviesfortheblind.com> - Established in 2007, this site posts
the soundtrack of a film with audio description as a weekly podcast.
in the public domain, including some of the earliest "talkies" from
the 1920s.

<www.blmicemart.com/assets/product_images/movies2.html> - The Movie
Vault section of the Blind Mice Mart Website contains nearly two
thousand movie soundtracks with audio description added. Available as
podcasts for free download, films range from classics to last year's
blockbusters.

<www.describedmovies.org> - Created by the Media Access Group at
WGBH/Boston, this site lists hundreds of audio-described films that
have been released in DVD and Blu-ray formats. The films are available
for purchase from <www.amazon.com>.

On 6/18/12, Sameer <sala...@aim.com> wrote:

> Dear Friend,
>
> Blind Mice is a good site for downloading free audio-described movies. They
>
> have more than 500 audio-described Hollywood movies.
>
> Your Friend
> Mr. Sameer Latey
> Mumbai, India

Cheers,