From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of siddhi desai
Sent: 18 June 2012 22:48
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Can reliability in formatting independently increased?

Hi all,

   I have a little query. I thought it may be common so few of us must have
reached the solution. If anyone knows regarding my doubt related formatting
please do guide.

   When ever, I write formal letters or say even projects. I try to format
on my own. Unfortunately,i face lot of dificulties in formatting.
For e.g.  if i try to copy any quote from internet and if it happens if
there are many quotes in projects containing 100 pages. It becomes dificult
to check fonts,colours of the pasted quotes. And it takes lot of time to
catch the flaws. Even small mistakes like finding extra spacing requires me
supreme efforts. Even though i format the document i need some sighted
assistance.
   Is there any quick method to minimise the time and efforts?  Is there any
software developed, which increases the independency of visually challenged
person in formatting?

Regards

Siddhi