From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Kiran Baug
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2012 9:51 AM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Future as HR

howdy Folks,

What is the scope of HR for visually impaired?.

Please share your experiences, thoughts, and views.  If anybody
amongst us is working as HR please share your experiences and daily
work role.  I request all to participate.

Regards,
Kiran Baug

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com