for which purpose you are seeking financial assistance? I think for some types of assistance, UGC itself has given formats like reader's assistance. if not, I suggest you to prepare your own model incorporating all the information sought by the commission for the grant. since this is a development grant, I think there is no strict guidelines or models as in the case of research proposals. why do you want state model to apply to a central agency like UGC?

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "raghuraman kalyanaraman" <thinkdontbl...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, 06 July, 2012 11:20 PM
Subject: [AI] seeking the professors help

dear friends, the U G C is granting financial assistance to colleges
for the visually challenged students and professors working there
i am talking about the common assistance for the whole visually
challenged in a college
i heard that the visually challenged teachers should sent a proposal
to the U G C with the budget inorder to get this assistance
can anyone send me a model to prepare this proposal?
we would like to have it in our college also for the benefit of our students there is a difference in entral government model and state government model
please send me state government model

expecting your favourable reply soon
please send your suggestions and guidelines and other details
regarding this to the following mail i d
thinkdontbl...@gmail.com
raghuram....@gmail.com

thanks in advance

--