Wow mamta mam and mukesh bhaiya, ausom resources and good tips Mamta mam!
I have told my mom so many times that at least teach me basics like
rosted papad tea rice dal on gass but she doesn't listen me at all! I
can use microwave oven but what if there is no micro? One should also
know the use of gass right?
@Mamta Mam: I have only heard from so many people that you are
excellent in cooking, I could never try because of no insurance policy
:) Why don't you all together write some super duper tips for cooking?
It could be helpful for so many newcomers. There is this show called
cooking without looking. Now a days what it covers I dont know. You
can check that up as well.
  --
Amar Jain.
Website: www.amarjain.com