From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Satguru
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 1:07 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Hindi and marathi reading with jaws?

Hi,

NVDA is indeed a free screen reader but to my knowledge, Lekha is not a free

TTS. I say so, as I couldn't find any link to download Lekha on Nuance's
website where they have put links for  other TTS like Sangeeta Nor I could
find it anywhere else on the net. I had once asked NAB and Saksham to
provide some link but they too, couldn't provide this. Hence, if this is not

a free TTS, using/advising it to be used with NVDA to my mind would be a
piracy. Please educate me on this.

Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi.
Mobile: +91-9971231627 / 9871489945
Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
satgurura...@ovi.com